Our company specializes in difficult bank loans. We help clients get out of a difficult financial path from difficult cash, consolidation and company loans.
What do difficult loans mean?
Difficult loans mean a poor financial situation of the client, which means that it is not possible to take a new cash or consolidation loan. The difficult financial situation makes it virtually impossible to get a loan. Our advisers always try to choose a loan so that even people with poor credit standing can get money to improve their financial standing. If another bank has refused you a loan, you have problems repaying your liabilities, your credit obligations exceed income, you have a large number of inquiries in BIK or you cannot get a loan for another reason – contact us. We work with the best Banks on the financial market, thanks to which we are able to negotiate good conditions for obtaining a loan and loan waivers. Difficult loans for companies are known to us and we have a way to overcome them, the ability is calculated after income, we do not take into account the costs incurred by the company. We will find a solution together, receive free financial advice from us, and guide you through the entire credit process.
We include difficult loans
- lack of creditworthiness (monthly installments are higher than the income we get)
- low income
- a large number of requests for a loan in Bik (over 10 requests in the last 3 months)
- Banks have recently refused to grant a loan
- low scoring and scoring in Bik
- a large number of payday loans and loans
- delays in repayments up to 30 days
- no consent of the spouse for a loan over USD 30,000
- arrears in ZUS and US
- entries in the Credit Information Bureau – BIK, Economic Information Bureau – BIG, National Register of Debtors – KRD, ERIF
- fixed-term contract, mandate contract, work contract, and even no employment
- current restructuring of loans or loan holidays
You will gain with us
- saving time and money
- free credit analysis, examination of creditworthiness
- our consultants will choose the appropriate financial solution tailored to your needs